Thursday, April 11, 2013

Arsenal

Today I will be going over my arsenal, and which blasters I'm more likely to use in a war.
First up is my buzzbee rangemaster-
 It gets pretty decent ranges with the stock buzzbee darts that it comes with, around 70-75 feet. That, of course, is a pro, some cons are that it is a pump-gun, where it takes around 10 pumps for the blaster to be ready to fire. I use this mainly as I am a sniper. However, when I need to have a quick firing gun for close range combat, I go to my main secondary- the new elite strongarm-
 It is capable of the elite ranges of 75 feet as advertised. It's been modded to take any dart; as well as air restrictor and barrel post removal, creating rear loading possibilities.. Now, there's only one nerf gun I have yet to show you (That I'll use in wars). My modded vortex vigilon-
I've done lock removal so it's easier to load, and that little thing on top there is my homemade tactical light. I discovered that vigilons with locks removed can be front-loading-

No comments:

Post a Comment